Lockdown has ended at great time for our indoor preseason sessions to begin! First session is this Thursday the 5th August at Topline Cricket (31 Burgess Road Bayswater North) from 5:30pm to 7pm. Meet in the carpark for some fitness work. Note the following COVID requirements below for training sessions at Topline. Currently we are limited to 21 players per session as a result, so please let me know if attending. If not able to attend after saying you will attend, please contact me again as early as possible so someone else can attend in your place if fully booked. Those registering will get preference over people who just turn up. If necessary, we will rotate who can attend sessions to allow everyone a chance to participate.
– According to the recent directive from the government on density rules of 1:4 – number of participants is limited to 7 per lane
– Check in using QR code is mandatory. Ask someone to check in for you if you do not have a device to do so
– Masks to be worn at all times, unless participating in training on the pitch
– Only players, coaching staff and required facilitators permitted
– No spectators permitted
– Parents/Guardians are permitted during training. Avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. Request them to go upstairs to the viewing area on the top and not crowd the playing areas.
– Access to toilets will be made available.
– Sanitize hands frequently at the sanitisation stations in the facility
– Do not attend if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms
See you there! Go Nuna!
Rob (0400 326 026) & Josh (0407 545 508)