Nunawading Cricket Club continues to keep itself updated and informed on the Government restrictions relating to COVID-19, both on the cricket pitch and also in our club rooms. Even today, we are across all the new information coming from Cricket Victoria and are ready for COVID Safe cricket. As a cricket community have done a great job in keeping each other, and our visitors safe this season. It is so important that we continue with this, when cricket resumes this week/weekend. Can I please ask that everyone continue to do the following:
- We ask respectfully that if you are unwell – or have flu like symptoms, not to attend cricket, but to get tested
- If you have attended a ‘hot spot’, as listed by the Government, please follow the government advice.
- Masks to be worn inside (unless eating or drinking). Masks to be worn outside if you cannot socially distance 1.5metres. You must carry a mask in your pocket at all times
- In terms of ‘checking in’, please ensure your sign in to 1Breadcrumb is working. Please go into the app if you do not get a notification that you have arrived at Mahoneys Reserve. Anyone not familiar with 1Breadcrumb, please either sign in via the QR codes on site – or please call me to help you set up 1Breadcrumb.
- If you come into the club rooms, please sign in with the sign in book upstairs. As we have a different COVID Safe Plan for cricket and hospitality – we want to be sure that if we asked by DHHS who has been in the club rooms, we can answer
- Please sensitise regularly, including sanitising before and after each innings – and at breaks at least every 20 overs. Also – please sanitise when you enter the club rooms. Please also sanitise shared equipment. The club will ensure that there are plenty of sanitiser and wipes available. Teams playing away, are encouraged to take your own supply from the club with you.
Finally – please enjoy!!!! – the weather will be great for cricket this weekend – so let’s all keep safe.
0409 357 642